DISCLAIMER: This website is started and written for educational purposes only and contains only the views of the website owners in their perspective. By no means do any of its contents recommend, advocate or urge the buying, selling or holding of any financial instrument whatsoever. Trading and Investing involves high levels of risk. This website and all contributors to this website expresses personal opinions and will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for the actions of the reader. This website and all contributors may or may not have positions in Financial Instruments discussed in this website. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Additionally, make sure to read Risk Warning statement about trading.
1. Introduction & General Terms
When we refer to “we” or “our” or “website”, we are referring to the Advancedtradingstrategies.com or its administrators or its contractors or Academy for Advanced Trading Strategies (hereafter mentioned as AATS) employees
In order to provide you with the full range of Advancedtradingstrategies.com services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
· what information the website may collect about you;
· how the website will use information we collect about you;
· when the website owners may use your details to contact you;
· whether the website will disclose your details to anyone else;
· your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
2. Who are we?
Advancedtradingstrategies.com is created by a group of traders who are providing trading related information as and when they can. We also have many volunteers besides community members who are contributing content for everybody.
Certain sections of the website, such as forums or blogs or research, may require registration to view and/or participate in discussion or to contact other registered users.
We hope to create a traders network community, where all traders may be helping each other to improve their trading skills.
3. What information will the website collect about me?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of the website’s services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions, live chats, message boards, telephone or text, vote, donate money to a charity appeal, book tickets for an event or create an account using website’s online registration system, etc., for which, we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth, etc., depending on the activity.
By submitting your details, you enable the website administrators (and where applicable, its contractors) to provide you with the services, activities or online content you select.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information (e.g. if you’re sending in an application to be a senior trader on the website or from the website’s services, we may need to know your past trading history in general). When we do this, we will provide further information as to why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
4. How will the website use the information it collects about me?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for, as set out in section 5 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service, activity or online content or service has been scheduled to commence or be suspended for maintenance, etc., );
- to contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide;
- to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
- to personalize the way the website’s content is presented to you (e.g. if the first thing you look at every day on the website);
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries;
- to analyse and improve the services offered on the website;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. Or we may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes; and
The tracking system is anonymised and therefore it does not “know who you are”: it simply uses the limited information available to it to serve ads to you.
Where Advancedtradingstrategies.com proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
5. When will Advancedtradingstrategies.com contact me?
Advancedtradingstrategies.com may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for or enquired about, in order to ensure that Advancedtradingstrategies.com can deliver the services to you;
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Advancedtradingstrategies.com products or services;
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to Advancedtradingstrategies.com, e.g. on Advancedtradingstrategies.com message boards or via text or voice mail message;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Advancedtradingstrategies.com services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes, where you have agreed to this (see section 6 below)
6. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Advancedtradingstrategies.com will only use your information for marketing purposes, or to promote new services, activities or online content where you have agreed to this.
7. Will Advancedtradingstrategies.com share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in section 8 below. Generally, we will only use your information within the website. However, sometimes the website uses third parties to process your information on our behalf. The website requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and it is required that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
8. Offensive or inappropriate content on the website(s)
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to Advancedtradingstrategies.com website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any of its service, it may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where the website administrators reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), the website may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour to protect the interest and intended purpose of the website.
9. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Advancedtradingstrategies.com. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
10. How long will the website keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as it is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Advancedtradingstrategies.com. If you cancel your registration as a website member and your account is deleted a red flag goes on the database and, while the website cannot use the personal information, it stays on the system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted automatically.
Where you contribute material to the website, we will generally only keep your content for as long as it is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted at our own discretion.
Advancedtradingstrategies.com, as a free traders network platform receives and includes many User Generated Content i.e. content provided by the public, volunteers and members. Therefore, some content submitted to, or shared with Advancedtradingstrategies.com may be retained for prolonged periods of time or potentially indefinitely in the website’s archive, which is true of quality contributions which are published. There may also be rare instances where we will share your contribution with third parties in the interests of maintaining historical archives. Where possible, we will endeavour to inform you up-front or let you know at a later date where we are likely to keep content indefinitely or pass it onto an approved historical archive. There can be no claims from your end where we missed to inform you are providing is purely voluntary.
11. Can I find out what personal information Advancedtradingstrategies.com holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Advancedtradingstrategies.com holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We charge INR 1000 for information requests and require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved identification). We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
12. What if I am accessing Advancedtradingstrategies.com websites outside my country?
13. Cookies Policy – Information the website collects from you
a. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (referred to here as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
On Advancedtradingstrategies.com websites, cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor our websites to your interests by reading your past and present behavioural patterns on our website.
c. Third Party Cookies in embedded content on Advancedtradingstrategies.com pages
Please note that during your visits to Advancedtradingstrategies.com websites you may notice some cookies that are not related to our website or our contractors. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube or Flickr, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Advancedtradingstrategies.com does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these. Find out more about third party cookies in embedded content.
d. Advancedtradingstrategies.com cookies and how to reject cookies?
If you wish to control what cookies are set on your device through Advancedtradingstrategies.com website then you can find out how to do this in the About cookies page on the website. It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, this means that certain personalized features cannot then be provided and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the websites’ features.
Last updated: March 2018